High on the list is using saran wrap. We use Press ‘n Seal around here. Pretty boring fact. But this beautiful stained glass project made with tissue paper and Press ‘n Seal isn’t! The kids loved it. It’s low-mess, low-stress, and without the to-keep-or-not-to-keep quandary to boot! (Check out salt painting for another.) Stick it in arsenal of indoor activities for kids.
Tissue Paper Stained Glass How-To:
- Cut several layers of tissue paper of several colors into squares.
- Put them in a bowl or other container for the kids.
- Tear off a piece of Press ‘n Seal.
- Tape it to a window on all four corners with the sticky little bumps facing you.
- Let the kids have at it. You probably will too. It’s fun. =)
- They can take off the squares and make another tissue paper stained glass window.
For similar indoor activities for kids, check out: